- Arrivals on 25/03/17 is about 1.17 lakh bales.
- Market: Steady
- MCX suspends futures contract of kapas due to lack of liquidity: The Multi Commodity Exchange of India has suspended new contracts in kapas until further notice, “due to lack of liquidity and market participation in the existing contracts,” the bourse said in a circular.
- INDIA:Technical Textiles Consumption to Surpass 37 Million Tonnes by 2020
- Textile mills import cotton as prices surge in domestic market
-Imported cotton appears to be attractive due to better yarn realisation, productivity and quality
- Polyester and viscose fiber prices are now dropping in Pakistan and putting pressure on domestic yarn prices, as a result. Cotton fiber and yarn prices continue resisting any decline.
For more brief reports of cotton market and Buy Sell Options,
download COTTONGURU™ App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.websqour.cottonguru
For detailed reports on global cotton markets, subscribe to COTTONGURU™ Fortnightly Newsletter on http://www.cottonguru.org